May is Blues Month in Chicago, and June 6th through 9th are the dates of the largest free blues festival in the world, taking place at Millenium Park and Grant Park. The events of the fest are estimated to draw more than 500,000 blues fans, all of whom are happy to visit local establishments to refuel after long hours of partying to the sounds of blues greats like Otis Clay, Uvee Hayes, James Cotton, Eddie Floyd, Sir Mack Rice, and more. This great festival gives your business the opportunity to produce targeted marketing materials that synch up with the festivities, and you don’t have to stand in the crowds and distribute flyers to reach your audience (although it wouldn’t hurt). In fact, many people who attend the Chicago Blues Festival are actually locals, and by distributing postcards to them, featuring can’t-be-beat offers during the days of the festival, you can be sure to drive your neighbors right through the doors of your establishment – maybe even for the first time.
The three-day festival, performers will take to five different stages, including the Mississippi Juke Joint stage, The Blues Kids Foundation Tent, and the Windy City Blues Society Stage. Many events are geared toward children, including drum sessions, guitar jams, and video screenings, making the festival a family-friendly occasion that is sure to draw many local residents out of their homes. Print postcards that cater to families and individuals who will be eager to unwind during this almost-summertime party, and you will be sure to draw in some local traffic.
EliteFlyers.com offers the highest quality postcard printing services on the market, and we offer assistance to any business or individual that needs it. One of our most popular services which has helped many businesses across the nation to build their customer base is our Every Door Direct Marketing campaign service. Through this service, we not only print postcards tailored to individual needs of the business, but we see that they are distributed to every single mailbox in specific neighborhoods or entire zip codes. Chicago businesses owners who would like to capitalize on the blues festival this June would do well to take advantage of both our superior printing ability and our efficient, cost-effective method of distribution. Seriously, you will not believe how little it costs to use this easy, turnkey service. Go here to learn more and start the easy ordering process now:
1. Print a postcard that offers a freebie or a discount in the headline. People love to get a great deal, even when they’re celebrating.
2. Print postcards that are blues-themed so that recipients will associate your establishment with the festival.
3. Print postcards that offer a special treat, like a free soft drink, to customers who come in and say the secret words “Chicago Blues Festival,” or something related to the fest.
4. Advertise a special on festival “to-go” packs on your postcard, a bag or box of delicious, picnic-ready food and drink people can take on the go when they’re on the way to the parks.
5. Is your business close to the parks where the Blues Festival is taking place? If so, let people know by featuring a map of your business relative to the festival on your postcard.
Make this great blues celebration work for your business – print the best postcards on the market at the best prices when you choose EliteFlyers.com today!